Okay so once I woke up after being up until 5 AM (cougars
and clubbing. Not a great combo). I did kill it last night at this cocktail bar
called Keystones where I danced for like 2 hours jumping and flopping around.
It was so much fun. One guy said I was the best dancer there too. It was a
great time. Shoop was sensible and went to bed at 2 AM, but I stayed up late
and ended up walking across the racecourse at like 5 AM and got to see some of
the fog there too. It was kinda cool although when I was outside at the late
hour but had to be a good like 35 degrees at like 4 AM as I could see my
breath. At like 2 AM I went to a burger place and explained quantum mechanics and
transmission ratios and static vs. kinetic friction. I got a burger, fries and
pepsi (when I asked for coke (NO COKE! PEPSI, CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER
CHIPS)). I gave my unopened pepsi to a dude in the McDonalds and he wanted to
buy me a burger but I was like nah brah enjoy it for yourself. Such struggles.
I woke up at 11:25 AM and got ready to go to the Big Lunch. The Big Lunch was
good.We talked to the minister and had a mess of sandwiches. After a bit we
went to the Hive to work on the paper. It was about 2 hours of work then back
to the church for clotted cream. CLOTTED CREAM WAS SO GOOD!!
After that we headed back to the Hive and worked until 9:30
PM on the chapter parts. We then headed back to my flat and worked on the paper
until Stefan and Nick showed up at 12 AM. I then spent an hour doing minor
things until I could send the attachments at 1:37 AM. Overall a decentish day.
The rail bridge at 4 AM
Racing at 4 AM
All the fog!
More fog!
Such fog!
Final stretch
The race course at 5 AM
Clotted cream!







No comments:
Post a Comment