After I woke up at 9:15 AM I got ready and had breakfast.
Shoop and I then headed over to the Arboretum to start surveying. Shoop and I
had so many bro chats today. Really good times. We hit up a number of houses
and actually ended up passing out all of our surveys by the time we ended at 6
PM. We had several people fill it out with us there and I had to read the
questions to them. This actually is harder than imagined as the formatting is
hard to carry over to speaking in a conversation. I am getting better at it
though. We even got to talk to the Tula owner on Southfield. We also talked to
this one dude who has a father and was hurting for cash and he said energy
would be cheaper if greedy corporations didn’t charge so much for electricity (seconded).
After surveying we stopped at this chicken place for lunch and I had this like
football shaped bread with sweet and sour chicken and cheese in it. After this
we surveyed some more. After about 4 hours it started raining and we headed to
Paul’s house and we talked to him about the survey. We had to create a text
based version of the survey to send out to people to do by printing it out
(those without word). After that we gave out the last surveys and headed back
for dinner of pasta, sausages and lots of corn and green beans! Really chill
day!
Our first IHD!
Pizza!
Hardest surveying work!
Football chicken sandwich!
Accident kitty (survived two car accidents, lost an eye and some teeth)
Linking it up






No comments:
Post a Comment