Sunday, June 15, 2014

Day 37 6/15/14 (late lunch, more poundland, getting the most out of Black Ops for $4 and chilling)

So after I woke up and eventually decided to get out of bed, I headed in town with Emma. We had lunch at O’Neils where I had the mixed grill burger. Which consisted of a sausage, a burger, an egg, two onion rings and bacon and cheese. It was very difficult to eat but so so so delicious. I also consumed a metric ton of French fries and Emma and I had some port too (which tasted like a stronger wine). I also had a tiny sip of an Irish coffee. All in all the lunch was good, but expensive. After that we went to poundland and I got some aloe and some sun block. After that I showed her the shoes (Firetraps) at the store that was closing and then I went back to my flat. Shoop and I then proceeded to play COD black ops (which we had bought for only $4) all afternoon and until about 9 PM from about 4 PM. Zombies and then multiplayer (we could actually see the multiplayer as the graphics are not as dense). It was a good time and we even ate a whole pizza. Not too much else to the day. (I did find a England flag on the way into town though)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment