Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day 22 5/31/14 (Getting some sleep, more surveying, BROhan, skating, clubbing)

So we decided not to get up until about 11 AM and this meant I actually got around 9+ hours of sleep! I felt pretty well rested too! I had a salami and cheese sandwich and a PB&J for lunch. Shoop and I then headed to the office to print out some more no-contact slips and then headed to the Arboretum to survey some more streets like Northfield, Arboretum Road and Washington Street. We covered the region without all that much trouble. It took a good 3 hours though (and we didn’t finish all of Northfield). Part of this was because we ran out of cover letters to fill out. We did have some good information from people. Several people were really excited about the project and I was able to talk to the one woman from the ARA meeting! We even spoke to this one lady who was so excited to talk to us since she was now eligible to take our survey. Several people even shut their door in our face (including this dude in a Microsoft shirt)! We did have a good conversation with Brohan though and he gave us some tea and the one response he had gotten back too! After 3 hours we headed back to campus to eat food and get ready for later! It was only 5 so we started laundry and the darned gel pack found its way into the door pocket instead of dissolving under the clothes.  Aw well. Appears it washed okay. Dinner was good! It was lots of chicken and good pasta too! Gotta run! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment