So I traveled to Denmark to see Kasper, whom I met in
Nicaragua, and I saw him at the airport. It has been amazing since I arrived
here. We drove around and checked out this one mall/supermarket and got a bunch
of good food. We also drove around and saw the schnapps factory with his
girlfriend and ate a bunch of snap peas. We then went to a cocktail party much
later after making burritos and had a really good time at the party and slept
outside on the owner’s couches at 2:40 AM (when it was getting light out) and
then woke up at 10 AM and ate cherries off their tree and had breakfast (on
Sunday 6/29/14). Overall has been wicked fun! Loved England, but the weather is
looking to be nicer in Denmark. Another thing is that there is a decent
exchange rate at 5 khroner to the dollar so most meals at Burger King cost
normal American prices. Saw some cool buildings and even have had some great
brews! Gotta run! Sunday has been good too and we are going skating later!
Getting on the plane in Amsterdam (from the tarmac)
Looking at the harbor from a bus station in Aalborg
Cherries!
Danish countryside on the way back to Aalborg from the party
The train station
One of the kings!
A defender of the peace and the mayor's office
Part of a restaurant near a bus station
but Danish!
Gotta love the old buildings and walkways
Waiting for the plane











No comments:
Post a Comment