Sunday, June 22, 2014

Day 44 6/22/14 (Late start, FRENCH TOAST!!!, soccer, chilling with teh bros)

After I eventually woke up and decided to start the day (after 12 PM), I realized that Emma had not ever had French Toast before! WTF?! Anyways so I had to change that. I went to Asda with her and we bought thick white toast, canned corn, milk, eggs and cinnamon. We then walked back to my flat and I mixed up stuff for French Toast. It was also prospective day here at the University and it was a bustling campus when I first arrived at around 1 PM. I have never made French Toast before in my life (apart from dipping in the bread and then cooking it (never actually mixing it). So I looked up a simple recipe and used the eggs and a whole CUP of MILK! (Wow French Toast uses a lot of milk for only 4 slices). Anyways I added copious amount of cinnamon and then cooked it up! (I let the toast soak up the mixture out of the huge baking pan from Marceli). I only managed to get 4 slices out of the mixture, but it was some of the best French Toast I have ever had! It was so so so so  good, especially with the Canadian Maple syrup (I even think Emma really liked it too). After that we chilled for a bit and then the bros wanted to play some soccer outside and we did. It was pretty chill and really hot out. After all of that we are just chilling as it is around 5 PM and we are not going to be working on the paper today. Hopefully some COD later with my team! 

Dinner at Emma's

Too many garden ornaments

Makin' FRENCH TOAST

FRENCH TOAST!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment