Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 46 6/24/14 (Early morning skype, “I’m in too deep” on the paper, we survived!?, chic-AWN and salmon)

Since Shockey and Ruiz wanted to skype with us at 9:45 AM to see our presentation. Shoop and I were there at 8:50 AM and started getting ready for the presentation. After a few minutes of prep we tried doing the presentation and it was 26 minutes long. With a presentation that long we only got 1 time through before the skype. Due to a number of technical difficulties with the internet on both ends of the conversation and computers we had to try and call Shockey and Ruiz several times throughout our presentation to reestablish the call. We did get through about 3/4ths of our presentation before they had to run to actual final presentations of other teams in London. They thought we were doing pretty good however. After working on revising the ppt during the morning, we started in on proofreading the draft. I didn’t get too far into the draft before we all realized we were starving and broke for lunch. Lunch was good as I got to read a letter from Emma and enjoy a mugshot of creamy chicken flavor and chicken nuggets. After lunch we went HARD on paper proofreading. We started at page 1 and went to page 123. It took all afternoon from 2 to 7 PM. By the end of it we were all a bit loopy, but we FINALLY FINISHED THE FINAL DRAFT. Basically this means Shockey and Ruiz look over the whole document before telling us to submit the draft. After that we stumbled back to the flat to start making dinner. I even got to have Emma come over and eat some of the last salmon and chicken that I had. I even managed to make the chicken quite well too! We will be doing a practice run of the presentation for the night and then going to bed. We have two final presentations tomorrow and then we ARE DONE! PARTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Or at least packing time haha). Talk to you guys tomorrow! 

The letter!

Chicken, salmon and spaghetti!

No comments:

Post a Comment