Thursday, June 12, 2014

Day 34 6/12/14 (Surveyin’, lunchin’, meetin’, skatin’, eatin’, world cupin’)

So Shoop and I were ready to survey by about 9:40 AM this morning and we met Stefan and Nick by the bike shed. We then started our ride down the hill. As we were turning onto the walking path Nick ate it hard as he had tried to turn into the curb at speed. He was rather lucky though as he got a good scrape on his knee and a minor scrape on his face. It could have been much worse if he had gone out into the road. It was just a little bloody though and we walked him to a walk in clinic over in town and then went to survey. Shoop and I then walked around and gave out a bunch of surveys. We even picked up a few. It was rather slow. After around 12 PM we split for lunch. He went to someplace for lunch and I went to my flat to cook up a mug shot. After lunch I had to rush over to the office to get ready for our 1:30 PM meeting with Ruiz. The meeting overall was really good! She thought our progress was really good and that our writing was coming along. Overall the project seems to be decent. We just have the report to finalize and the PowerPoint to create. Otherwise we are ready to roll (Cheat Commandos…riggity roll!)!After the end of our meeting we worked a bit on the paper and then decided to call it early at like 4 PM because it was beautiful outside. We all peaced and then Stefan and I went to the gym. I did some upper arm workouts and then did the leg press. I did 330 lbs. on the leg press today! WOOT! :D So much weight! With all of the skating, whew! My legs are getting to be a bit jacked! Anyways after about 30 minutes at the gym I put on my skates and skated down to the jewelry store where Emma works. Shoop had come into the gym bloody and he said he tripped and fell jogging and cut his elbow open. Dang! That’s two teammates hurt today! I then waited for her to finish work at 5:30 PM. In the interim time (as it was only like 4:50 PM) I bought another aloe vera drink and had a good 30 minute chat with the store lady. She told me all about good Chinese food and we talked about the different Worcesters. We also talked about the project here. It was a good chat. After that Emma and I walked/skated back to the University to get some dinner. I skated around back at the flats. We had planned on getting food and then watching the world cup opening ceremonies and first game (Brazil vs. Croatia). We bought some Chinese food from China City. It was really good although I ate $20 worth of food without sweating at all. Delicious. I would prefer Chan’s, but there isn’t a good place around. Oh well. Watching the opening ceremonies was really strange. ALL THIS NATURE! Just chilling for the rest of the night. Hopefully some skating tomorrow night! 

Please use the bell. Thaks!

A slow morning for sure

3 legged kitty!

Aw lil' kitteh! We still love you just as much tricycle cat!

Dinner. Chicken Cantonese style hidden behind the chicken chow mein

No comments:

Post a Comment