So I woke up and had breakfast of cheerios and toast and
then stumbled over to the office through the rain. Shoop had gotten there early
and I was there before 9 AM. Nick and Stefan did not show up until after 10. We
first worked on getting a suitable response to this random Paul dude who had
accused us of hassling his parents (elderly) into taking our survey and form
the sound of his email it sounded like we were stopping back every day and
lingering around sketchily (which was completely false). Peng thinks the guy
just wanted to complain. At any rate my email draft was too cold and Katy had
to write a warmer response. Oh well. He got off lucky. After that I worked on
building a better formatting of the data sheet for the surveys. I reformatted
the entire thing to work so each survey could be its own column. With 44
questions this took quite some time. We even later added percentages for each question.
It was a struggle. I survived it though. For lunch I had more of the British
Ramen noodles called the Bachelor noodle. They are quite good with
substantially less fat. After lunch it was more data entry and formatting. I
even worked on proofreading a bit. It was a slow afternoon with lots of rain.
After work I went to the Students’ Union to grab some money for laundry. After
that I went back and washed all my sheets and towels (after 3 weeks I figured
it was worth it). I even made more salmon for tonight with some rice! Nailed
it! Shoop and I also disposed of a level 6 biohazard (which was our compost bin
that was molding over pretty good (it was almost at sentience)). After that is
was just chilling and watching Kung Fu Hustle with Shoop.
Kinder egg! Got myself a stunnin wheelie bike out of it!
Salmon n' rice!


No comments:
Post a Comment