Sunday, June 8, 2014

Day 29 6/7/14 (Rain, paper writing, more food, going out with Emma, COD Ghosts)

So once I woke up at like 12:04 PM then Shoop and I ate lunch and were in the office by 1 PM. We then spent basically 4 hours cranking on the data chapter to get everything nice and neat. I also entered 3 more survey responses we had received from the community via free post. It was a tedious 4 hours and Nick and Stefan even joined us and helped out for a bit. After 5 PM we knocked off for the day and decided to head back. Shoop and I went to Sainsbury’s to buy some food and I got salmon, OJ, bread, jam and some other good food. A good £18 I spent. Nothing too much. I tend to go through almost a liter or orange juice every day. After getting back I had just enough time to take a shower and head over to O’Neils to meet Emma. I wore a shirt and tie because she was taking me out to this Chinese restaurant. After I eventually found my way to O’Neils after being slightly lost I saw her. I even got a high five from a bro while I was walking there. We met and went to this Chinese sit down place where I got this Ho Fun rice noodles with chicken in a black bean sauce and she got duck and fried rice. Both dishes were quite good. We even had these rice cracker like white puff things called prawns. It was a good meal. Her and I just talked about life and food. She had packed up her PS3 to let Shoop and I borrow it for a week or so, so I was walking around in a tie after the restaurant carrying a black bag with shades on. I felt like I should be watching out for DeNiro taking photos. We walked back to my flat and Shoop joined us to play some COD ghosts. Before we started that though we watched Collabro win Britain’s Got Talent and then I skated outside and showed off for Emma for a good 25 minutes (I was soaked by the end of it). It was right out in the courtyard and was a blast. She even decided to buy her own pair of skates so I can teach her how to skate. So we shall see how they are when they get here. After that we played COD Ghosts until like 230 AM (Shoop and I). Shoop kicked my butt in versus, but when we played Extinction we dominated that casual difficulty. We wrecked. It was a good night.
Prawns!

Ho Fun for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment