So today was
infinitely better than yesterday. It wasn’t nearly as much of a struggle bus.
The morning went pretty well actually and we did some good work on the paper
revisions and the recommendations and presentation. After it was around 12 PM I
went into town to fill up my phone and get the train tickets for everyone. I
started at the train station where the guy told me I wouldn’t get a 4 person
discount and thus I had to drop £207 (over $400!!!) on 4 tickets. I hope that
is reimbursed. Anyways then I went to carphone warehouse which told me that I
could only fill up in £10 intervals for credit. WAY TO ROB ME T-MOBILE!!!!
WTF?!?!? I won’t use £10 in under ten days! -.-///////////////////////////// So
I only spent about $420 during lunch. It was a chill time. I guess. I got to
have some lunch with Emma in town (clotted cream English muffin!!) and use the
second level bike storage at the train station so it wasn’t that bad. After
lunch I entered some more of the surveys that we had received because we
actually broke 100 surveys! :D We now have 102 of 200 surveys! That is over
50%! WOOT! After all the surveys we just spent a ton of time working on the
paper and trying to make our presentation. We then skyped our advisors to talk
over the paper and what we were trying to do for discussions. They seemed to
think we were doing okay and we should be in a good spot for getting most of it
done tomorrow. We also are in a good spot for our presentation. After work at 5
PM, Shoop and I ate the rest of the Chinese food we had from yesterday and
started to play some COD. Overall very happy with the day considering how bad
yesterday was! Even got a shave from Emma last night and have a haircut set up
for Friday with her hairdresser! Only 8 days left of having to do work for IQP!
No comments:
Post a Comment