Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 45 6/23/14 (starting late, working all day, MAJOR PROOF READING)

So the day was pretty standard I suppose. Wake up at like 9. Be in the office by 10. We then basically worked all day on the paper revisions from Ruiz. We then got to work on our PowerPoint a bit and finally got most of our presentation done. It was a long day and we still didn’t finish proofreading the paper. We worked until 5 PM and then Emma and I went a park on the way to Perdiswell golf course. It was a cool park and we had dinner there (pulled pork, rotini, tomatoes, corn and nuts), quiche, lots of these little cocktail pastries and Victoria sponge cake (thanks for the correction Emma). It was a chill dinner and then we derped around in the park going to the different exercise stations around the park. These are basically like a leg press, chin up bar, air walk station and others (each stationed a bit apart from the last). It was a blast going around to the many places and I even got to show off my epic failure at pull ups to a bunch of rugby players. I have to say my favorite station had to be the air walk station where I felt like I was running at top speed and had so much fun. After that I had a text from Shoop that Shockey wanted to skype us at 9:45 AM the next day to hear our presentation. Thus we had to modify our timetable and try to be in the office by 9 AM instead of 10 as we were planning. The rest of the night was rather low key. 

Pasta from the other day

Oregon trees at the park

Dinner!

Morris!

Morris!

A quick view on the way home from the race course

No comments:

Post a Comment