Saturday, June 7, 2014

Day 28 6/6/14 (Late start, paper writing, chilling, 22 Jump Street, Shaun of the Dead)

So the day has been slow so far. It is quite nice out, but we have been inside working on the paper and entering data. Shoop and I got to the room early, but Stefan showed up a little after 10 (we had gotten there at like 9:30 AM). Nick still has not shown up at 1 PM. At any rate I entered more surveys and have worked on revising the chapter as we are going. Hoping to go skating and see 22 Jump Street later! Did a little skating and then managed to see 22 Jump Street which was gnarly. After that we went to Nando’s and I got this butterfly chicken jawn for like 8 quid but it was good. I was feeling lonely after that but Shoop, Emma and I watched Shaun of the Dead and had a good night from there. 

At the cat-ery house from Wednesday

That butterfly chicken sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment