This morning I was
planning on having pasta from yesterday from lunch as I was preparing it this
morning by removing the plastic wrap and putting on some tomato sauce. As I
went and sprinkled the cheese on the plate I noticed little blue fuzz bits
mixed in with cheese on top of the sauce. Thanks to the miracles of mother
nature, my cheddar cheese had become a chia pet! That’s right, no more cheddar
but a bit of blue cheese. I had to wash all the pasta again and then apply some
powered parmesan cheese. Struggles of the day. After Shoop and I got to the
office we went hard on combining the paper (I did the combining and Shoop
worked on map results). I actually worked on putting in more survey responses
first and got a good like 6 or 7 input. We now have over 60 responses out of
175+! I then spent so much time trying to format the paper and get all of the
sections straightened out. After my pasta lunch we decided to finish up for the
day and go out and survey. This went pretty well and we had some good
responses. The only struggle was with one dude from Turkey who we had to
verbally fill out the survey with. He didn’t understand some of the questions
which made for an interesting challenge. Also my energy levels were a bit lower
today as I wasn’t really feeling all that well. After surveying until about
5:50 PM, Shoop and I went to Sainsbury’s and bought a ton of food. I got £23
worth of food (including 2 pizzas, chicken, ground beef, 3L of OJ, milk a huge
box of cheerios and bread). For all the money I spent I only got 17 pence off
my next purchase! COME ON! Also an interesting note is that the clerks actually
check the signature on the credit card against what you sign on the receipt to
verify it is you. We then had the issue of trying to bike back, but due to some
engineering and some prior planning I was fine riding back and carrying pizzas
in one hand. After all that Shoop and I got back and put in laundry before
making dinner. I had Bachelor’s soup, an entire loaf of bread and some chicken.
After that I sent a quick email to Ruiz before watching Shoop and Stefan play
some COD Ghosts extinction. Today was kinda of an off day. Not sure why, but it
was. Tomorrow hopefully can be a tick better.
Ready to ride
Or not


No comments:
Post a Comment