Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Not so selfies... (Photos 1)

Here are some photos from the first couple of days that didn't fit in the entries! Enjoy

The Hard Rock Cafe in Piccadilly!

Now that's some hair! Locks of love time! (Also I can't help but think of the Grudge...)

Now this is a paint party I would want to attend!

Simply the best names for the lubes and oils at Boots (like a Walgreens)

In England construction workers apparently have their own sidewalk ("pavement") in the middle of the road

HOW COULD YOU VW?!? YOU STOOPED TO WINDSTAR STATUS! -.-///////////////

Not dreadlocks but rather a single dread (at the University of Worcester)

I'd like to pick up some chicks please

Cabbies are a bit stiff these days (at the airport)

Pull up Bengie! Pull up!

Now that's not fair! In the states it's a buck, here it's two!

The front entrance of the British Musuem

The Pancras train station front and expensive hotel where security basically surrounded us for simply asking how much a room was (turned out to be like $500 to $1000 a night)

The inside of the station

Get a room!

Any ideas what this sign means? I think it is telepathic exchange of information

The first rotating sushi bar I have seen!

I missed the memo...

DEFENDER! DEFENDER! DEFENDER! Now only if I could fit you in my checked bag...

The Eye and the back of Stefan's head

And ice cream truck near the Eye

Westminster Abbey!

Nothing here to see mate! Move along!

The Godfather strikes again!

That is a funky beard dude...might have to have it checked out for weed(s)!

Information, fire and emergency always close to one another (in the Underground)

The apparel from the America store on Oxford Street (it's so accurate to what women wear at home...)

Found in a vintage 60s 70s and 80s store in London!

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that that you can earn money by locking selected pages of your blog / website?
    Simply join AdscendMedia and embed their Content Locking plug-in.

    ReplyDelete