So I meant to actually wake up super early at like 10 AM
(after staying up late watching Top Gun), but I neglected to set an alarm and promptly
slept until like 1 PM. Shoop had even texted me like three times at different
hours and I felt so bad but I guess I needed to catch up on sleep. Anyways I
showered and made lunch. We decided that we wouldn’t go to the Malvern Hills as
we hadn’t heard from Stefan or Nick, and Shoop and I started fixing the
methodology (we had to do this because Shockey and Ruiz told us that our writing
was rough and needed fixing (which was quite accurate)). So Shoop and I
tightened up the writing and structured the sections with a goals subsection to
try and make clear all aspects of our work. After we heard back from Stefan and
Nick we tried to meet them at our office, but the Hines building automatic door
was deadbolted (the key tap in access worked and tried to open the door, but
the deadbolt prevented it….-.-//). So we headed over to the Pierson building
and found a TV and computer setup in one of the corners and we then worked on
the document for about an hour and a half. We went through mainly only the
first section and got that section fixed (and seemingly more clear). We sent it
off to Shockey and asked for more feedback. We also changed our timeline and
Venn Diagram a bit to make the data collection techniques for each objective more
clear. We also decided that we wanted to add a checklist to the housing
observations and wrote that in there. Also at one point Shoop emailed me the
most updated Venn Diagram with the title “Venn diagram boy” and for about 30
seconds that was his nickname (hahah I thought it was hilarious). Shoop’s a
good kid and he works hard though so I thank him for helping out.
After this we had planned to go to the gym, although because
it was Sunday the building was closed to the max. Shoop and I biked into town
to get some groceries but all the super markets were closed except for a Tesco
express luckily. So I bought some groceries and toiletries as I had run out of
toothpaste haha (I had also had this weird lucid dream from when I was passed
out that I badly needed a toothbrush too, but I didn’t. In my dream all the
toothbrushes were really short bristled too. It was weird). After Shoop and I
got back we wanted to start dinner but then decided to jog and skate into town
respectively. So I put on my skates and skated all around the normal path down
to the river and found several other dead ends going off the one side of the
river (one to an industrial park and another to a green park with a really cool
old set up small train tracks)! After that I came back and spent like an hour
and a half cooking up 4 huge chicken thighs. I had bought £5 worth of chicken
the other day at Sainsbury’s and needed to cook it. I tried breading them a
bit, but it didn’t really work out so well. Tomko can cook chicken much better
than I. After cooking so so so much chicken I only was left with maybe half a
chicken breast as I had been snacking on them as I cooked. After that I chilled
and watched the British version of the Oscars or academy awards. Really chill weekend
although we never did get to the Malvern Hills. Perhaps next weekend!
The River Severn on a beautiful day!
One car on display in Worcester city center for the day! (Saturday)
A Standard in city center for a show!
So many Standards!
Even more Standards!
Time to Standardize!
Those old tracks! Perfect for an old small train to ride on
Looks almost like that one house with a train in PA!








No comments:
Post a Comment